Thursday, October 6, 2011

Miss AU Info Sessions

Greetings!

I have some exciting news for any young ladies interested in becoming Miss Auburn University 2012! We are holding a few information sessions next week to answer any of your questions and to provide some details regarding the pageant. The dates and times are:

Tuesday, October 11th
7:00 in Student Center Room 2225

Wednesday, October 12th
2:00 in Student Center Room 2225

Thursday, October 13th
7:00 in Student Center Room 2222

Attend one of these info sessions to learn more about becoming the next Miss Auburn University! And please let me know if you have any questions (ecw0010@auburn.edu).

On that note, I can't believe my year of service is winding down in just 4 short months!! I am already so thrilled for the next young woman to be crowned Miss AU and for the journey that she will take. Before I pass on my crown, I still have some legacies to leave as Miss AU 2011.

Which brings me to the Miss AU Cookbook! Cooking With Miss AU: Treats for the Auburn Family will be available for purchase very soon. Thank you all so much for your contribution of your favorite family recipes. These will all be included in the book. I will have more details very soon (next week!) regarding the final price and how you can buy a copy!

Be on the look out for those details and share them with your family and friends. Each cookbook sold helps to feed another hungry person!

With Love and War Eagle,
Emilee

No comments:

Post a Comment