Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Miss AU Cook Book!

Greetings!

I am so excited for the launch of the preparation for the Miss Auburn University Cook Book! All proceeds from the book will go to the East Alabama Food Bank in support of my personal platform, Food for Thought: Domestic Hunger Awareness, and towards the alleviation of hunger in our local area!

I would love to have your recipe contribution. Just visit http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/577CTBQ and fill out the form to have your recipe used in the cook book this fall! Be a part of the hunger fighting movement and help me alleviate domestic hunger while supporting the Auburn family!

I am looking forward to sharing some more details soon about ordering your cook book- stay tuned for updates! 

With Love and War Eagle,
Emilee 


No comments:

Post a Comment